Iowa's Best Indoor Waterpark!
Our indoor waterpark is open Memorial Day-Labor Day and weekends during the off season so you and your family can enjoy waterpark action no matter what the weather is like! King's Pointe's indoor waterpark offers 20,000 square feet of space in which your kids can frolic and play, and while the kids are sliding, floating and swimming, parents can keep an eye on them from the patio tables around the waterpark, and enjoy snacks, pizza, burgers and soft drinks from the Snack Shack.
Indoor Waterpark Features
- Huge swimming pool with zero-depth entry
- Three big water slides
- Water playground
- Snack Shack
- Pool basketball hoop
- Lily pad walk
- Lazy river and inner tubes
Thrilling Indoor Water Slides
Fly down this fully enclosed slide on a one- or two-person tube.
- Must be 48" to ride by yourself
- Must be 36" or taller to ride with an adult in a double tube
Take in an aerial view of the indoor water park on this 245-foot open water slide.
- Must be 36" to ride by yourself
- A responsible adult can ride with a child that is between 36" and 48"
Whisk down a winding, water channel on this 150-foot enclosed slide.
- Must be 48" to ride this slide
Indoor Waterpark Info
Waterpark Information Line
Indoor Waterpark Hours
Waterpark Daily Admission
Adults (12+): $15 + tax
Children (5-11): $12 + tax
Land Lover Rate (Non-Swimmers): $5 + tax
Fishpipe Ticket: $5 + tax
4 and Under: FREE
Waterpark Birthday Party Package - Winter $149
- Access to Indoor Waterpark only
- 10 Waterpark Admissions
- 2 Spectator Passes for FREE!
- Reserved Party Area
- Balloons, Plates, Forks & Napkins
- Drinks & Birthday Cake
Extra Add On's
- Pizza $10/pizza
- Themed Birthday Cake $20
- Party Deck $25/hour
- Additional birthday guests are $8 per person
*Birthday party must be booked at least one week in advance.